Are you a beauti DIY’er?
This section has a list of beauti ingredient for each of the DIY Bloom Essential Blends beauti products!
I always recommend buying organic ingredients whenever they are available!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links
Ingredients: (EO = essential oil + *organic)
- Jojoba Oil* (Simmondsia Chinensis) – Great texture for massage and is very moisturizing for the skin, contains powerful antioxidants
- Avocado Oil (Laurus persea or Persea gratissima) – Highly penetrating, deeply nourishing, promotes new cell regeneration, improves the skin’s elasticity, and a high percentage of vitamin D
- Geranium* EO (Pelargonium x asperum) – Has a gentle stimulating effect on the lymphatic system, anti-inflammatory
- Sweet Orange* EO (Citrus sinensis) – Contains d-limonene, which helps support the immune system, antioxidant
- Thyme ct. linalool EO (Thymus vulgaris ct. linalool) – Contains d-limonene, which helps support the immune system, antioxidant
- Roman Chamomile*EO (Chamaemelum Nobile) – Anti-inflammatory, skin healing, relieve pain
*Please understand that we are not offering any medical advice. We do not attempt to diagnose, treat, or cure anything. In addition, we can’t promise that any natural remedy will solve a particular health/skin issue. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your discretion.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. BloomingInMidlife.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which means if you click a link on this site and make a purchase, I may receive an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. All opinions and recommendations are always 100% mine. Thank you for your support of Blooming in Midlife ∞